Andis Professional Ceramic Hair Clipper – Hey friend
Today’s review is about the Andis Professional Ceramic Hair Clipper with Detachable Blade (64850 model).
In this review you will learn about the main features of the Andis Professional Ceramic Hair Clipper, about the pros and cons of it compared to other ceramic hair clippers and about other important aspects that you should know.
If you are looking for the cheapest price available for the Andis 64850 model online then you can also Click Here in order to see the best price that I personally found for this Ceramic hair clipper now.
What Is The Andis Professional Ceramic Hair Clipper 64850?
Primary Features And Quick Description
The Andis Ceramic BGRC Professional Detachable Blade Hair Clipper features a cordless design complete with a powerful 2,900 SPM rotary motor, which perfectly combines power and speed. It is said that this model is 10-percent smaller, 15-percent faster and 20-percent lighter than the usual hair clippers.
This is especially designed to be compatible with all types of Oster 76 blades and Andis Ultra-Edge and Ceramic Edge blades, which are known to stay cooler than conventional blades.
You can transform your Andis BGRC into a cordless clipper by simply using its BGR+ battery pack and SensaCharge (not included). The BGRC can be fully charged for an hour and yields also one hour of continuous operation, and its battery can be separately charged from the main unit.
This model comes with a sturdy storage case, battery pack, 7 black plastic attachment combs, Ceramic Edge blade #000, blade oil, 8 ft detachable cord pack, charging base and owner’s manual.
Other Helpful Details
- Product Dimensions: 4.5 x 13.5 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.2 pounds
The Pros And Cons Of The Andis Professional Ceramic Hair Clipper
- It is a very well made and professional grade hair clipper.
- It shaves hair on your head or face efficiently and fast.
- It requires minimal to zero maintenance. You only need to remember to oil the blades regularly.
- It can be converted to a cordless clipper, so you don’t have to deal with tangled cords.
- It offers a relatively quiet and smooth operation.
- The heavy-duty storage case that comes with it holds everything quite nicely.
- The included combs are easy to install and remove. Plus, they’re clearly labeled.
- You can switch blades in just a matter of 20 seconds, more or less. No need to use any tools.
- It’s more expensive compared to many other similar models (but you don’t feel like you’ve been ripped off because of its performance and quality).
- The guards are a bit on the sharp side.
- It doesn’t allow adjustment on the blade.
At first look, you may think that the Andis Professional Cermanic Hair Clipper with Detachable Blade it’s overpriced, but once you experience its performance, we bet that you wouldn’t mind spending a little more for this.
As we were scouring for consumer feedbacks, most people couldn’t help but shower this product with praises. It offers consistent quiet and powerful operation that can cut all types of hairs, and it’s a big plus that you have the option to go cordless.
All in all, if you have the extra money and you want a hassle-free and efficient way of cutting hair, without the annoying tangled cords, then the Andis Ceramic BGRC Professional Detachable Blade Hair Clipper can be the ideal choice for you.
Click Here To Learn More About The Andis Professional Ceramic Hair Clipper And To Get It At The Best Price That I Have Found Online!